httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] errorLog to syslog
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:25:01 GMT

Not sure I understand this... What happens if you back off a little and
just log to the default syslog stream? , e.g.

	ErrorLog syslog

If that works, you can try to specifiy the facility more precisely.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

PS: This sort of thing tends to be quite OS-specific. What OS are you
running (also apache version)?

>ok test-1 is to be central syslog server.. but i dont get the
>error to that server.. .. note i have the same config snipplet
>in the central syslog server.
>
>it this right.. to put " ErrorLog syslog:local4.* " this line
>insted of ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/error_log
>
>or ..is this.. crap..
>
>regards
>Siggi

views of the sender's company.