httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] check_ip.php3 ?
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:18:29 GMT

Why do you think apache is requesting this? Change the CustomLog
directive to include the remote host (%h) and restart - this will show
you which client is making the requests. If it is your localhost, check
the Windows equivalent of crontab (Scheduler?) to see if there is a job
set up to do this.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>2. How can I disable this?
>
>Thanks for your help,
>~JoshD

>Yahoo! Shopping - Send Flowers for Valentine's Day
>http://shopping.yahoo.com

views of the sender's company.