httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0: Custom Header (P3P) not working
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:20:09 GMT

No. Sander's point about the htaccess file wasn't only about whether the file was readable
at an FS level, it was also asking whether apache was reading the file at an application level.
If in doubt, put  "AllowOverride All" in a directory container for the htaccess dir.

By default, apache reads .htaccess files, but use of AllowOverride with a restrictive set
of options switches off the default - check your settings and read the docs for details.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

Where should I begin to look