httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Starting Apache
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:42:44 GMT

On unix, this would indicate a zombie process hanging around and
blocking the port. The only cure would be a reboot.

If that doesn't fix it, you must have another process running which is
using port 80. I don't know how to check that on Windows (ipconfig ?).

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

>I have checked FAQ and the database for any idea and nothing that I
>could use. I believe
>this may a configuration problem (cheche conf, looks ok)
>
>any ideas.  (this is my 1st request so bear with my attempt at
>questions)
>
>Bruce Hansen

views of the sender's company.