httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] How do I install perl-Digest-MD5?
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:28:55 GMT
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Xing guo Chen [mailto:xingguo@wgemini.homeip.net]
>
>How do I install CPAN?

CPAN = "Comprehensive Perl Archive Network". It is a website where you
can download perl modules. Go to http://search.cpan.org and type
"Digest-MD5" into the box.

It is a bit tricky to locate the downloadable tar.gz files at CPAN and,
when you do, you need to understand a bit about loading modules into
your perl installation. If you want to have a go, I would recommend you
start by downloading from
http://search.cpan.org/author/GAAS/Digest-MD5-2.23/ and then following
the INSTALL instructions.

If you have any further questions you *must* take them to a perl support
list, since this has really nothing to do with apache any more.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 22:54, system@eluminoustechnologies.com wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> U can download them from CPAN.org.
>> extract the files and find README or INSTALL.
>> or see perl and CPAN help for more .
>>
>> Rgds,
>> Tina

views of the sender's company.