httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Newbie .htaccess
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:38:33 GMT

I don't think you can do this with directives. The filename is required
in the directory listing (it would be a funny directory listing that
didn't tell you the names of the files - can you do it with "ls"?).

The only hope would be to Use the Source, Luke, and hack into
src/modules/standard/mod_autoindex.c...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>Can anyone assist?