httpd-users mailing list archives

From individual <individ...@mi.cl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] translation: problemas (trouble) con el Modulo DBI
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 18:27:22 GMT
Hi.

Since most of you don't speak spanish, here's Yerika's post, translated:

I want to install the DBi module, but I get this error message:

> Error: No valid repositories: Error: 500 Can't connect to
> ppm.ActiveState.com:80 (connect: Unknown error) at
> C:/Perl/site/lib/PPM/Repository.pm line 84 Error: 500 Can't connect to
> ppm-ia.ActiveState.com:80 (connect: Unknown error) at
> C:/Perl/site/lib/PPM/Repository.pm line 84

I have installed DBIx-CGI.ppd and it's directory in the following path:
c:/perl/site/lib/ppm, but it still refuses to install.

What can I do?

Thanks

Yerika

On Friday, February 14, 2003, at 11:14 AM, Yerika Bustamante Aparicio
wrote:

> Quiero instalar el Modulo DBi pero sale este mensaje
>
> He puesto el archivo DBIx-CGI.ppd y su carpeta en la ruta
> c:/perl/site/lib/ppm pero igual no instala, que hago, gracias
>
> Yerika

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>