httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Beaumont, Brett" <bbea...@indcon.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Conditional Logging for RedirectMatch directives
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:04:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm using a whole set of RedirectMatch directives in our Apache Web
Server (1.3.24) and I need to create a log message for each time that
a redirect was made.  While this information is available in the
access_log file, this file grows too large, too quickly to be of much
use to me.

Can anyone suggest a way to log only the redirects?  I found
information in the Apache docs that allows me to log based on
variables in the request, but what I really need is to log based on
the status of the response.

Thanks in advance,

Brett Beaumont

Programmer/Analyst