httpd-users mailing list archives

From "gerard uolaquetalestem " <vincen...@mixmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apache directories protect
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 00:16:33 GMT

Hello, i'm trying to protect some directories from people trying
to acces them directly.
What i want is only the web page can access.

I made something with setenvif anv the variable referer, but i
got some problemes with this 'referer' so i tryed another
alternatives.
In my virtual host i put the setEnv newVar and after i put the
directories denny from all and allow from env=newVar.

But it doesn't worked.

I tryed allow from domain.com, and neither works.

Is there any standard mechanism for that?

Thanks!

-----
Tu cuenta de correo gratuita Mixmail http://mixmail.ya.com
Ya.com ADSL, Router U.S. Robotics ¡Gratis! http://acceso.ya.com/adsl