httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Stephens" <danielbsteph...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] question
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:06:01 GMT
  I was wondering if there is anyone who has had a similar problem as me:
    I am running apache 1.3 on RH 7.2. I just set up to host virtual domains. When I restart
httpd it will fail to stop, but will start. It will do this consistently. I am also sure that
it is starting on startup. However, I if I try to telnet to port 80 I get refused. Also, I
checked and $netstat -pan|grep LISTEN does not indicate that httpd is listening to port 80,
or any port for that matter.
    I would really appreciate any guidance that anyone could give as I have tried everything
I know how to do to get this working,
    Thanks,
       Dan