httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Lagos" <lag...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Mod-rewrite
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:14:29 GMT
Hi all,
I have been trying to do this for the past bunch of days, and just have not
been able to do it.
I would like to use mod-rewrite to do the following.

to take the request:
http://stats.foo.org/
and re write it to:
http://stats.foo.org/cgi-bin/stats.cgi?config=foo

I want to write is, so that i can use it in a generic fashio, so that i can
use to with all the Vhosts on my machine.
what i mean is, i want to use one bit of code to deal with foo.org, and
blah.com, and bar.net, which would make [config=blah, config=bar] and so
forth.

any help woudl be great
thanks
--rodrigo