httpd-users mailing list archives

From DuSTiN KRySaK <li...@mailroot.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Upgrade 2.0.40 to 2.0.44
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 08:08:07 GMT
Ok, I clean installed my system with RH8, then tried to not install the
httpd, but it installed it anyways even though I deselected the package...

At anyrate I then ran the:

Rpm -Uvh (package)

And it created the duplicate directories - same as before....

Now it created a httpd2 file in the sbin, so when I run httpd2 -V

I get the version I want... But now there are two versions installed.

So now - I want to uninstall BOTH versions, and just install httpd from the
new version I found on the net... What would the command be to uninstall and
delete all apache directories?

Dustin

On 2/2/03 9:45 PM, "DuSTiN KRySaK" <lists@mailroot.com> spit this out onto
my computer screen: