httpd-users mailing list archives

From DuSTiN KRySaK <li...@mailroot.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Upgrade 2.0.40 to 2.0.44
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 19:52:29 GMT
Ok, last question about this damn RPM, I am getting a dependency error for
"libdb-3.2.so"

Is that a part of another RPM, I have been looking, and so far I can only
figure out that is is part of "db3"? Correct?

Now because it is a "so" file - what exactly is that? Do I just install db3
and that will take care of the libdb-3.2.so issue?

Dustin

On 2/2/03 11:19 AM, "Jeff Cohen" <apache@gej-it.com> spit this out onto my
computer screen: