httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Brans, Micha" <MBr...@navtech.nl>
Subject [users@httpd] Problems with variables after migrating to new server
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 11:36:38 GMT
Hi,

We have migrated our website to a new server.
We are running Apache 1.3.57.
On the old server we had 1.3.24

Now, we have the following problem:

When I try to go to a PHP-script with variables (like menu.php?user=micha),
the variable user isn't passed through to the script.
Before this worked with the same script.
When (in IE), I get the properties of this frome, I get ?user=micha behind
the URL, but it isn't received by the script itself.

I have compared the httpd.conf from both servers, but wasn't able to find
the problem.
I have also spend 2 days on reading the manual, bug-db, mailinglist etc,
without result.

I have had this same problem before, but unfortunately I do not know anymore
what the sollution was. (it was a small setting)

Can somebody please help me.
Because we are running some critical information on this site, I would be
verry happy if I got a sollution asap.

Kind Regards,

Micha Brans