httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eddy.COLL...@cec.eu.int
Subject [users@httpd] LDAP on Win32
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:02:44 GMT
Hi all,

Trying to set up LDAP authentication on a WinXP.

I've used the 2.0.44 MSI binary distro and configured the Directory
subsection exactly as on a Solaris box using the same version (that I
compiled and that DOES work).

However on a Win box, I get asked for authentication and the next second,
get thrown out with a
"The instruction at "0x77957d70" referenced memory at "0x00000002" The
memory could not be read."

I'm using DLL's from SunOne (nsldap v5). Any clues / successfull experience
with that ?
Someone else got the same problems on a NT box so I guess that is not a XP
specific issue...

Thanks in advance,

ECB