httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Ritchie <J...@pri.com.au>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Windows XP home edition, Apache, MySQL, and PHP install
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 04:17:09 GMT
Sorry Rich,

This was additional to a previous email.

Have apache running on port 88 (Listen command within httpd.conf).

Simple test html script for appache

<head>
<title>Test Script</title>
</head>
<h1>Hello World</h1>

This works as expected on port 88, i.e l get the Hello World page.

However when l add in after the Hello World line

<?php
   phpinfo();
?>

I don't get the php information screen one would expect. This leads me to
believe my install of php is incorrect and that there are different
requirements for php setup on XP home.

Cheers,
Jeff