httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Ritchie <J...@pri.com.au>
Subject [users@httpd] Conflict Apache 1.3.23 and MySQL (sorry don't have the version nu mber on a different machine)
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 05:52:49 GMT
Tried on our test box (Apache, MySQL, PHP) to create a different default
document directory to the one Apache installs. Totally unable to do it.

Managed to get it working on this rig off port 88 (IIS installed using port
80).

Both boxes Win2k Pro SP3?

Anyone know if there's an underlying conflict between Apache and MySQL re
default directories ... (newbie at this so could be my less than leet setup
skills).

Sorry if this email doesn't involve killing Apache .... j/k :)