httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nelson Goforth <ngofo...@earthnet.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Redirect
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:21:11 GMT
I'm not sure of the real answer to your question, but I have a question
of my own here:

Would not your initial redirect statement redirect ALL requests to the
default page... that is even requests to the default page?

It seems that this whole idea might result in a never ending cycle of
"redirect...redirect...redirect...etc." unless the RedirectCond
statement contained some sort of "if not index.html" clause.

Nelson