httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jarrod Harch <jarrodha...@idt-world.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Hell yah!
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 04:49:31 GMT
Do you think you could keep posts on-topic?

I'm sure there is a chatroom somewhere where people would like to hear all
about your game, but generally people on this list are not interested.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Barrett [mailto:jnjbarrett@charter.net]
Sent: Wednesday, 5 February 2003 2:41 PM
To: Apache
Subject: [users@httpd] Hell yah!

    I've just thought of my company's name!  Boredom, Inc!  yah!!  But could
you guys please try and think of a good name for a Java based RPG.  I'll
even add your name to the credits (if I like it).  Please?

RECIPIENTS ARE REMINDED THAT THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE
IS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND INTENDED ONLY FOR USE
BY THE ADDRESSEE UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED.

Investment Data Technologies Pty Ltd advise that they:
- accept no liability for any abusive, defamatory, obscene, illegal, or
offensive material contained in this e-mail message
- do not monitor the content of any e-mail messages sent from
Investment Data Technologies
- do not authorise or condone the sending of abusive, defamatory,
obscene, illegal, or offensive material by their employees and contractors
- cannot guarantee that this e-mail message is secure and will not be
intercepted by a third party.