httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael Roddewig <rodde...@1337net.dyndns.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Port Binding Problems
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 01:07:01 GMT
I have apache 1.3.27 running on win2k pro and it seems to be having trouble with which port
to bind to. When I run netstat it lists the only binding as port http which I assume is invalid.
There is nothing bound to port 80 though I have configured httpd.conf to listen to that port
and the default port is set at 80. The mail server which listens to port 82 on my server is
running fine so there is obviously not a problem with the router. Apache does not display
any errors when booting up and I can access it by typing in the url and so can anybody within
the network but if you try to access it from outside the network it doesn't work i.e. nothing.
Any ideas?