httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Carl Edwards" <edwa...@vitesse.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Problems starting Apache 2.0.44
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2003 00:09:45 GMT

I had the same problem building 2.0.44 on Solaris 9 with
gcc 2.95.3, __floatdisf missing for mod_status.so.

I found a previous post that helped explain the problem:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=3Dapache-httpd-users&m=3D102803361612196

But instead of including the module statically I added
the path to my libgcc.a to the link line during
the build of mod_status.c and that fixed the problem.

/Carl