httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Anthony Abby" <anthonya...@aplusdata.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Ben
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 12:33:36 GMT

Joe Barrett said:
> Is there anyone out there using a Linksys Router?  I don't know how to
> forward port 80 to my computer's IP.  I barely know anything about
> networking really, I'm just a Java programmer trying to get a server
> running.  Please pretend I'm a 3 year old when explaining terms.  Email
> me at benbarrett777@yahoo.com please I really don't know how to do this.

Click on the Advanced tab, then select forwarding.  Then type 80 in the
port range boxes and the IP of the system you want to forward port 80 to.

Also, I highly recommend that you visit http://www.linksys.com and
download the users manaul for your model of Linksys router, and read it
thoroughly before doing anything else.

--
Anthony Abby - http://www.aplusdata.com
Comic Book Community News        | Web Programming