httpd-users mailing list archives

From Duncan Brannen <...@st-andrews.ac.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Strange ProxyPass / IE problem
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:07:23 GMT

Sorry - bit of a lack of info there.

Running Apache 2.0.43 on the server doing the proxing

oldserver runs apache 1.3.26

oldserver is according to the logs, returning the page fine, with
a correct page size.

The new server, when talking to Opera, returns the correct sized document
(according to logs)
but a 0 sized document when talking to IE...

         Duncan