httpd-users mailing list archives

From George Valpak <gval...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] please help me kill apache..
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:20:30 GMT
At 07:07 AM 2/13/2003 -0600, George Hademenos wrote:
>i do but it is not on the system now. you will have to wait until i burn a
>cd with directx then i will free up some space on my small 12$ computer  to
>reload... if you need the make files just purchase the c++ compiler at a
>bargain price of only 1000$ for the os but be prepared to repay each time ms
>changes the os every 2 or so years.

And can you tell us why you are so special as to have at least some of the source code files
for a key subsystem of at least one version of windows? Why wouldn't they be available on
ms.com (or are they?). If you don't have any make files (or the equivalent) then how do you
know what you have even compiles, let alone is authentic?

GV