httpd-users mailing list archives

From George Valpak <gval...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Little more help
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 04:32:58 GMT
Ben,

This is an apache list. Perhaps you should find someplace where linksys products are discussed.
I suggest googling the name of your product and a few key words on the web and group tabs
of google. I am sure you will find someone that has been through exactly the same issue. You
might also want to learn about NAT - it shouldn't be that complicated to do what you want,
so please don't expect the Apache list to dig deep for you on NAT and router issues because
you are "lazy" :) You can do it, I know you can!

GV