httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Meadors <clubn...@hereintown.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] $$$$$
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:14:39 GMT
skipper wrote:
> well Chris I have managed to set up 10 simple domains so far and I just
> started. I don't know what the limitations are yet i haven't reached
> them but it shouldn't take much to expand the code to allow 1000000000
> ips on one nic. I have
> free routable ips from sbc except the one time charge for router entry.
> i have put 2 nic cards for both dns servers on this one $12
> computer...the multihomed solution will save everyone a lot of
> money....i am using my own dns now with everything working.

Kick him off.  I've been e-mailing him off list, and have said in just
about every e-mail that it isn't appropriate to be e-mailing the list
with the topics he's going on about.

The odd thing is, he'll reply to my e-mail, but then post a similar, but
still slightly different reply to this list (as if he is writing the

He doesn't understand how this mailing list works.  I don't believe he
is even running Apache for his webhosting.  There is no reason for him
to be on this list.

--
Chris