httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Tunkrans <david.tunkr...@netinsight.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Embedded Apache + cross compile
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:03:37 GMT

OK. Thanks, Ill look into the PHP-features and try to disable those I
dont need.

/David

Jacob Coby wrote:

> > We are talking about StrongARM v4, 64 Mb RAM and Linux
>
> Ahh, good :)
>
> > total size: 2.7Mb (I need it smaller though)
> > memory consumption: about 1 Mb
>
> When you compiled php, did you remove MySQL support (--without-mysql
> option)?  It's implicitly compiled in unless you explicitly disable support.
> There are several things that are automatically included in php that you can
> disable to save space.
>
> > I have managed to perform a native build, but there seems to be
> > something wrong with the libphp4.so. When running a simple test page I
> > get the following error:
> >
> > Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_WHITESPACE in
> > /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/index.php on line 3
>
> Check lines 2,3,4 for errors.  Not sure where you could have unexpected
> whitespace though :-/
>
> > * Can not determine size of size_t, ssize_t (while running make). How do
> > I set these values?
>
> It could be caused by size_t not being found, or sizeof(size_t) is unknown
> at compile-time (which is strange).  I honestly don't know how to help you
> any more though.  Your arm-compiler may be incomplete or borked.
>
> -Jacob

David Tunkrans                   Net Insight AB
                                 Box 42093, SE-126 14 STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
Phone:  +46-8-685 06 95          Visiting address: Västberga Allé 9
Fax:    +46-8-685 04 20          http://www.netinsight.net