httpd-users mailing list archives

From Laurent Blume <laurent.bl...@infores.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Authentication against W2K-Server
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:20:54 GMT
Marriner, Bruce W. wrote:
> trick again.  You can use NTLM auth, very handy for an intranet.  It
> will actually parse the data from their browser as to their
> username/password/domain and you can check that data with your ldap
> connection.. Seamless connection, they never even know it happens.

Could you post some more details about how to make it seamless ? Would
that mean using the same Windows domain auth that was used by the user
to log on the computer ?
I'd be very interested in that, but I didn't believe it was possible.

Laurent
--
   IRI-Secodip                  www.infores.com
   4, rue André Derain          mailto:laurent.blume@infores.com