httpd-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Amol Jakatdar <ajaka...@odu.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] no services installed
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 05:11:05 GMT
apache"space"-k"space"install

ofcource without the *"space"* :-)

omateta@canada.com wrote:

>I missed the e-mail you send to the other Guy I am new
>on the group.
>I have gone to my :"Apache2\bin\ " and i only have
>"Apache.exe" , "ApacheMonitor.exe" and others which do
>not start with Apache, so i cannot run apache-k
>install. I also replaced "libapr.dll" with the patch.
>
>"Jeff Cohen" wrote:
>
>  
>
>>Than do what I answered to the other guy:
>>"Go to your services menu and check if you have a
>>service named "Apache2" if
>>you don't have that service, open a command (console)
>>window and go to your
>>apache's BIN directory, there you should enter: apache
>>-k install And the
>>service will be installed, if you can't install it,
>>just follow the error
>>massage that you get."
>>
>>All the best,
>>Jeff Cohen
>>
>>    
>>
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>From: omateta@canada.com [mailto:omateta@canada.com]
>>>Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2003 1:34 AM
>>>To: users@httpd.apache.org
>>>Subject: [users@httpd] no services installed
>>>
>>>It is Apache2 sorry for my typo-error
>>>
>>>O mateta.
>>>
>>>"Jeff Cohen" wrote:
>>>
>>>      
>>>
>>>>It should be "Apache2" not "Apache 2"
>>>>
>>>>All the best,
>>>>Jeff Cohen
>>>>
>>>>        
>>>>
>>>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>>>From: omateta@canada.com
>>>>>          
>>>>>
>>[mailto:omateta@canada.com]
>>    
>>
>>>>>Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 7:42 PM
>>>>>To: users@httpd.apache.org
>>>>>Subject: [users@httpd] no services installed
>>>>>
>>>>>I have installed Apache on win 2000pro. and i am
>>>>>getting the following message;
>>>>>system cannot find the file specified:no
>>>>>          
>>>>>
>installed
>  
>
>>>>>services named "Apache 2"
>>>>>O. Mateta
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>          
>>>>>
>__________________________________________________________
>  
>
>>>>>Get your FREE personalized e-mail at
>>>>>          
>>>>>
>>>><a
>>>>        
>>>>
>>href="<a
>>    
>>
>href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.canada.com">http://www.canada">http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.canada.com">http://www.canada</a>
>  
>
>>>.com</a>
>>>      
>>>
>>>>>          
>>>>>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>  
>
>>>>>The official User-To-User support forum of the
>>>>>          
>>>>>
>>>Apache
>>>      
>>>
>>>>HTTP Server Project.
>>>>        
>>>>
>>>>>See <<a
>>>>>          
>>>>>
>>href="<a
>>    
>>
>href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.ht">http://mail.canada.com/jump/URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.ht</a>
>  
>
>>>ml>"><a
>>>      
>>>
>href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html></a>">URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html></a></a>;;
>  
>
>>for
>>    
>>
>>>>more info.
>>>>        
>>>>
>>>>>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>>>>>          
>>>>>
>>>>users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>>>>        
>>>>
>>>>>   "   from the digest:
>>>>>          
>>>>>
>>>>users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>>>>        
>>>>
>>>>>For additional commands, e-mail:
>>>>>          
>>>>>
>>>>users-help@httpd.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>        
>>>>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>  
>
>>>>The official User-To-User support forum of the
>>>>        
>>>>
>>Apache
>>    
>>
>>>>HTTP Server Project.
>>>>See <<a
>>>>        
>>>>
>>href="<a
>>    
>>
>href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.ht">http://mail.canada.com/jump/URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.ht</a>
>  
>
>>>ml>"><a
>>>      
>>>
>href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html></a>">URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html></a></a>;;
>  
>
>>for
>>    
>>
>>>>more info.
>>>>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>>>>users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>>>>   "   from the digest:
>>>>users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>>>>For additional commands, e-mail:
>>>>users-help@httpd.apache.org
>>>>        
>>>>
>>>
>>>      
>>>
>__________________________________________________________
>  
>
>>>Get your FREE personalized e-mail at
>>>      
>>>
>><a
>>    
>>
>href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.canada.com">http://www.canada.com</a>
>  
>
>>>      
>>>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>  
>
>>>The official User-To-User support forum of the
>>>      
>>>
>Apache
>  
>
>>HTTP Server Project.
>>    
>>
>>>See <<a
>>>      
>>>
>href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html>">URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html></a>;
for
>  
>
>>more info.
>>    
>>
>>>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>>>      
>>>
>>users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>>    
>>
>>>   "   from the digest:
>>>      
>>>
>>users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>>    
>>
>>>For additional commands, e-mail:
>>>      
>>>
>>users-help@httpd.apache.org
>>
>>
>>
>>    
>>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>  
>
>>The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache
>>HTTP Server Project.
>>See <<a
>>    
>>
>href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html>">URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html></a>;
for
>  
>
>>more info.
>>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>>users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>>   "   from the digest:
>>users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>>For additional commands, e-mail:
>>users-help@httpd.apache.org
>>    
>>
>
>__________________________________________________________
>Get your FREE personalized e-mail at http://www.canada.com
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
>See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>   "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>
>  
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
   "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org


Mime
View raw message