httpd-users mailing list archives

From Roger Simmons <roger.simm...@earthlink.net>
Subject [users@httpd] How to limit access by port and /pattern/?
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 04:56:49 GMT
I have virtual hosts setup and want to limit
access based on port number and a pattern in the url.

Is there a simple one line way to do this in the
virtual host section?  I have read the documentation
and searched for examples but have not found a way to
limit access based on pattern and port.

For example if the url contains /pattern1/ I only
want access granted if the request came from port 8080.
If the url contains /pattern2/ I only want access
granted if the request came from port 8081 and so on.

thanks