httpd-users mailing list archives

From BAO RuiXian <bao.ruix...@atbusiness.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI problem
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 02:18:18 GMT
Hello, Bob,

Bob Bomar wrote:

> It works from the command line and from the apache running on my
> file server and my desktop, all running freebsd, but not from
> my web server.

Sorry Bob. Now I get a little confused. You said it works from the
apache, but then said again not working from your web server. Are the
apache and your web server not the same thing? To make things clear, do
you have two web servers (here equal to apache) respectively installed
on your own desktop and the server machine?

Best

Bao

--
BAO RuiXian,  SOFTWARE ENGINEER,   Project Consulting,  Software
Services