httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael Johnson <michael.john...@hq.secretagents.us>
Subject [users@httpd] Tomcat modwebapp migration to JK
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 16:49:58 GMT
Hi all,
    I have been attempting to migrate from mod_webapp to mod_jk. Most
apps have migrated over fine except a few that are mapped to the context
root /. When I do /*.jsp ajp13 under these sites and try to run a jsp I
get the misconfigured page. Due to a new requirement I have I need to be
able to server jsp and php off the same virtual site. With mod webapp I
cant do this with a mapping of / (sends all requests to tomcat). If
anyone can point me in the right direction with this it would be
appreicated. I believe it works for the other apps since they do not use
the / as the approot for the jsp and servlets.

Thanks for your time and help.

-MJ