httpd-users mailing list archives

From "John K. Sterling" <j...@sterls.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] I need help
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:44:26 GMT
hmmm,

he may run into that in the future, Owen, but it isn't even spawning the
executable - so that couldn't be the problem.

looks to me like you need to put in a valid path to perl.exe (since it looks
like you're on win32 - /usr/bin/perl probably won't work).  At that point,
you will need to work out some header issues - but this should get you started.

sterling