httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Turley <sypri...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_speling isn't working
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 04:31:51 GMT
Really, I didn't mean to offend you.  I just don't see
the need to insult someone to make your point really.
If you needed more info, just ask.  Don't point out
why I might be an idiot for not putting information
in.  Don't dish it out if you can't take it sort of a
thing.  You dished, I thought you could take it.  No
matter...

Was that url your site?  It didn't load up at all...
Is the url correct?

--Joe

--- Benjamin Krueger <benjamin@seattlefenix.net>