httpd-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Krueger <benja...@seattlefenix.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mutex problem on HP-UX 11.11 ( Apache 2.0.43 )
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 04:29:07 GMT
* Surendra Singh (ssingh@jabba.cc.telcordia.com) [030227 16:33]:
> Hi Apache Users,
> I am getting strange error on HP-UX 11.11 ( Apache Version  2.0.43 ). The
> error message is below:
> Due to this problem Apache server is getting killed .
> Please let me know any suggestions.
> Thanks,
> Surendra
>
> Thu Feb 27 12:50:44 2003] [emerg] (36)Identifier removed: couldn't grab the
> accept mutex

I'd suggest reading through the following URL and seeing if any of the
suggestions listed are feasible for your environment. Many folks seem to
have run into this issue when moving from 1.3.x to 2.x, possibly suggesting
that a resource apache's threading depends on is being exhausted.

http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/QuestionAnswer/1,,0xf91e36e69499d611abdb0090277a778c,00.html

Regards and a few almonds for luck (unless you're allergic of course),

--
Benjamin Krueger