httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Turley <sypri...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_speling isn't working
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 03:52:30 GMT
*laugh* You crack me up.  No useful information?  I
did give some useful information.  Especially in other
posts.  Open your eyes before you speak.  Now, I agree
with you that I didn't put in part of my configuration
file.  I didn't really think of that, considering (yes
I did read the directive info) that the only Directive
I saw for mod_speling was CheckSpelling On|Off, which
I naturally have set to CheckSpelling On.  Now from my
understanding, that is all I have to do.  What I was
asking was if there is anything else anyone knows of
that I have to do to get it to work.  I have tried
using that directive both in a directory and in the
main server configuration.  I've tried typing in
http://www.url.com/Mail which I was hoping would
correct to http://www.url.com/mail, but it didn't.  Am
I using the mod wrong?  Do you have it working
correctly on your server by chance so I can see how
it's supposed to work?

--Joe

P.S.  So far as I know there is no standard reply to
posts or emails.  I always go above as does nearly
everyone I know or see.  I don't want to go digging
through miles of possible crap just to get to what I
want to read.  No offense to you.
--- Benjamin Krueger <benjamin@seattlefenix.net>

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_speling.html