httpd-users mailing list archives

From faisal gillani <fasi...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] help me save apache ...
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:24:55 GMT
Well i am an administrator in a company that uses
windows solutions .. but as far as webserver is
concern
apache was the choice made by me .. but we created
this new page that requires some input from users on
the web page i have been forced to think of replacing
apache with IIS simply because IIS support asp & guys
here know asp to be connected with access database ..
what should i do ? is all hope lost ? i mean it is
just a page man y should it replace a robust thing
like apache ? i hate IIS .. i have suffred from it a
lot in the past ..
can you guys give me any idea ? can this  solution be
replaced by any other technology that apache supports
?
is it easy enough ? so that a network admin like me
can built a small form page & connect it with Ms
access database ?

help me save apache ...

=====
*., ,.** Allah-hu-Akber*., ,.**