httpd-users mailing list archives

From faisal gillani <fasi...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] ipaddress coming in address baaar
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:52:09 GMT
Well here is my senario ..
i took an dsk connection  , my isp gave me a fix ip
address of internet which is on the interface of a dsl
router .
so then i configured the external interface of my
router to faward all port 80 traffic to internel web
server on my private ip address ..
the internal webserver runs 2 web sites an internal
website for clients  & one external which is the
portfolio of our company .
the default website is the internal website & external
website is running as a virtual host .
then @ last i registered my ip to a domian name .
but now when ever anyone  type my internet domain name
my ip address comes in the address baar ...

why is that ?

you can also see http://clickonlinenetworks.com

plz help me out & this is not looking pretty
thankx

=====
*., ,.** Allah-hu-Akber*., ,.**