httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Turley <sypri...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_speling isn't working
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:30:30 GMT
I'm using Apache 2.  I just don't like the case
sensitivity issues I guess.  I've tried changing one
letter in the URL and it just comes up with page not
found...  There is nothing in the error logs other
than it can't find the URL I put in.  I've got a
screaming system so the overhead really isn't an
issue.  An apachectl -l shows mod_speling in there.
Any other ideas. Or ways that I can test this?

--Joe
--- Sander Holthaus - Orange XL <info@orangexl.com>