httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rick Pat <jkrpapa...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] how to failover apache (running with mod_jk and tomcat)...UPDATE
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:05:11 GMT
Sorry I should've mentioned that I'm running this on
Solaris 2.8 (v100's)

All,

I'm a newbie to the apache world and also to this
list.  Sorry if this question has been asked already.
I'm running apache 1.3.27 with (mod_jk + tomcat
4.1.18).I was able to get loadbalancing/failover
working with mod_jk + tomcat + apache.  But I don't
know how to failover apache itself.  Is there a free
pkg which will enable the failover or is the only
option to purchase some expensive proprietary
software.

TIA