httpd-users mailing list archives

From rf <rufoo2...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Dispatching a resource ONLY with a check
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:25:50 GMT
I want to write a cgi based program that checks a url
like http://server.com/un/x90324 for a right
suffix(x90324) and then give out a resource,
particularly an tar.gz file. The constraints are:
1. This tar.gz file should not be directly accessible
for download.
2. The CGI program should not output this tar.gz
itself, rather forward it so that apache serves it
directly. Basically, the cgi program should act like a
filter.

If Apache's SetInputFilter is right here, can somebody
give me an example how to use it. Google is not giving
me examples for using it.

Thanks
rf