httpd-users mailing list archives

From Scott Chapman <scott_l...@mischko.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Authentication config problem with DBI::Auth. Urgent help needed.
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:50:55 GMT
Garth,
Thanks for the info here.  I did read the man page but I was skimming by the
time I got that far down.

I created a startup.pl script:

#!/usr/bin/perl
$Apache::AuthDBI::DEBUG=2;
open  (dbug_fh, ">>/tmp/debug.txt");
print dbug_fh "DBI DEBUG: $Apache::AuthDBI::DEBUG\n";
close (dbug_fh) or die "Can't close $!";

and confirmed that it's being run and the variable is set to 2.

I still get exactly the same info in my error log after restarting apache.

It appears that Apache is never handing off control to DBI::Auth so it's never
getting far enough to give me any details?

Thanks again,
Scott