httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jurgen <apa...@squarehosting.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Tomcat application redeploy behind Apache server
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 01:29:03 GMT
Hi,

what are you using to connect apache to the tomcat server? You should use mod_jk. Do you have
the mod_jk configuration in your httpd.conf?

Jurgen

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:48:11 -0500
"Jim Cobban" <jcobban@magma.ca> wrote:

> I cannot seem to get the Apache server to recognize when I have redeployed a JSP/servlet
application on a Tomcat server running behind it.  That is after I have redeployed the application,
using the manager application, I can see the new class functionality if I go directly into
the Tomcat server, but the Apache server continues to display the old class functionality.