httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jurgen <apa...@squarehosting.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] please help me kill apache..
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:11:45 GMT
Well, Mr. Hademenos,

I can't find a single word relating to apache in your email.
I have followed the whole history of your mailing list pollution and I was hoping this will
end. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the case. Your behaviour in the mailing list was
comparable with someone visiting a birthday party uninvited and screeming around, complaining
that one of the cakes contains raisins.
Now after all this behaviour you attempt to display greatness, by pretending that you look
at people with some kind of brotherly love, who are responding in a negative way to your previously
offensive emails.
I advice you to post only apache related issues and if somebody tries to help you read the
message carefully and respond to the exactly to the points raised. If you can't do that, you
better say nothing at all, unsubscribe or pay someone to solve your problem.

Jurgen