httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sandy <sun_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apachee & weblogic
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:54:49 GMT
i have a problem
Say for eg, there's is sales application with static
content (having html & pdfs) and we have all this
content on apache in htdocs/sales folder.
I have configured weblogic apache bridge such that all
call will go to weblogic except for
.html,.jpg,.gif,.pdf,.css etc.
Now for this content if client makes request
"http://www.abc.com/sales" than the call will be
forwarded to weblogic. However, client has url stored
for any html file and it makes request like
"http://www.abc.com/sales/info.html" than apache will
handle this call itself and serve the html
file..killing the authentication setup done on
weblogic.
By making one jsp to handle all request is feasible
only if all requests comes to weblogic. Here static
content is sitting in apache placed in fron of
weblogic and for such content it will not forward
request to weblogic.

appreciate some ideas on it.