httpd-users mailing list archives

From Xing guo Chen <xing...@wgemini.homeip.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] How do I install perl-Digest-MD5?
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:17:48 GMT
Thank you Owen,For apache server,I put apache server behide wireless
accress point using 'port forwarding' from router.
I start apache and got following error.

[root@linuxfan conf]# apachectl start
(99)Cannot assign requested address: make_sock: could not bind to
address 66.159.220.22:8080

How do I make the socket available from wireless router?

Thanks, and I appreciate your previous help.

Xingguo