httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lyuben Yanev <ath...@mail.bg>
Subject [users@httpd] problem starting Apache
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 00:26:22 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am new to the group. I post for the first time, but I have a big
problem.
When I try to start Apache server version 2.0.44 under Win98 SE I get an
error message which says: "This program has performed an illegal
operation and will be shut down." and below it "APACHE caused an invalid
page fault in module LIBHTTPD.DLL at 0167:6ffl8a08." I am also new to
Apache and I can't find out why I get this error message :-( I know Win98
is not the perfect choice for Apache servers but I have it because I want
to use Apache to study PHP on and for personal experimenting only.
So please help me out here! Thanks!
12MB-POP3-WAP-SMS-AHTИCПAM--TOBA-E-mail.bG