httpd-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Abby <anthonya...@aplusdata.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with Virtual Hosts
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 21:55:26 GMT
> You still need to put the "*" back.  Then you need to find the reason for
> the "forbidden" message.  To do that, start by checking the error log.  If
> the error log doesn't say anything, then the problem is almost surely with
> your unix permissions setting.

I know the * needs to go back in, but if I put it in I get the forbidden
error.  So I guess it is a permissions problem, but they look right to
me.  They match the permissions I have set on my regular web root.....

--
Anthony Abby - http://www.aplusdata.com
Comic Book Community News		|  Web Programming