httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Greenlees" <ja...@x-mail.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Enabling ASP and Microsoft Access Database on Apache
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:36:29 GMT
well you are paying the developer, you tell him what he has to use to get his paycheck.
if the developer won't play with the tools you require cancel the contract and find one
that will.

btw, there is a utility out there called asp2php for *nix systems.

Quoting Design Department <info@corporatecreations.co.uk>:

> MessageVersion 1.3.6...by the looks of this server it needs updating...any
> thoughts?
>
> php with iODBC will not be any good as he is writing in asp!! Can probably
> get him to transfer over to MySQL if access is not possible
>
> Corporate Creations Ltd www.corporatecreations.co.uk
> Creative Design - Web Design & Hosting - Digital Video - CD & DVD -
> Advertising, Marketing & PR
> NOTE:- The information transmitted in and/or attached to this message is
> intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
> contain material that is confidential. Access to this E-mail by anyone else
> is unauthorised. If you received this information in error, please contact
> the sender and delete the material from any computer.

***Protect your PC from local E-Mail Application security holes***
***Maintain your Privacy - Passport Free***
***Anti SPAM "Whitelist" feature***

http://www.x-mail.net Web Based E-Mail, accessible anywhere

Voice Messages, Voice Calls, Live Chat, X-Mail Messenger,
Personal Web Hosting, 128 bit SSL Secure, Calendar, Bookmarks,
Forwarding, Virtual Mail Map Aliasing

X-Mail Premium: 20MB Messages, 100MB Storage, POP3, Ad Free