httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ben Ricker <bric...@wellinx.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Security criteria
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 18:01:33 GMT
One good way to differentiate security for a given web server is to
search sites like Bugtraq, Security Focus, CERT, etc. for numbers of
vulnerability.

Within those hits, look for vulnerability severity (Are there a number
if exploits that give one Admin rights? User information? Etc.)

Ben

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 10:35, TESSERON Jean-luc STQUENTIN wrote:
> Hi every,
>
> Do you know where I can find a technical/functional argumentary
> which gives the security criteria met with Apache,
> and which are great differentiator for Apache ?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Jean-Luc Tesseron - La Poste/France

> Post-scriptum La Poste
>
> Ce message est confidentiel. Sous réserve de tout accord conclu par
> écrit entre vous et La Poste, son contenu ne représente en aucun cas un
> engagement de la part de La Poste. Toute publication, utilisation ou
> diffusion, même partielle, doit être autorisée préalablement. Si vous
> n'êtes pas destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir immédiatement
> l'expéditeur.

Ben Ricker <bricker@wellinx.com>
Wellinx.com